- Are you ready to help people and enjoy a career as a Certified Pet Loss Specialist?
- Do you consider yourself a self-directed learner?
- Are you looking for a satisfying career in a growing field?
- Do you feel compelled to help others because of your own experience with pet loss?
Who is this course for:
An online comprehensive and ground-breaking program for anyone who loves animals, is self-directed, and would like to work in the pet loss grief field.
This course is excellent for pet lovers, veterinarians, veterinarian technicians, professional pet sitters, dog walkers, animal communicators and for anyone who wants to help.
Are you ready to help people and enjoy a career as a Certified Pet Loss Specialist?
In this online training you will get everything you need to open your own Pet Loss Specialist Business.
Class format: Complete self-paced, self-study online training with the option of one-on-one coaching with Wendy Van de Poll.
A little about the certification: Not a weekend course
- This self-directed 3-month certification will give
you the knowledge of the workings of pet loss grief and the requirements needed to open your own pet loss grief specialist business. Can be completed in less than 3-months . . . see below.
- You will
understand what your clients are going through.
- You will learn
distinct ways to offer them much-needed support.
- It will also provide
you with information on how to offer compassionate support to human
clients and at the same time establish healthy boundaries with them.
- And so much more!
Because processing your own grief and taking care of your own mental, physical, and spiritual health are so crucial to your professional effectiveness as well as to your overall quality of life, this course supplies specific ways for you, the certified pet loss specialist, to do that.
Are you ready to change your life and join a satisfying career?
Get started now!
Here is what you will receive in this 3-month, 13-module course:
- A 300 page workbook (distributed throughout the course).
- Recorded videos with slides for each class.
- Open book quizzes to keep track of your progress.
- Inspirational videos at the beginning and end of each section.
- Upon completion a downloadable Certification Diploma and a Declaration of Ethics document to display.
- Ability to apply to become one of Center for Pet Loss Grief's recommended specialists.
- Upgrades for live Zoom calls with Wendy Van de Poll are available.
- Upgrades to become a Level 2 or 3 practitioner.
This course is excellent anyone interested in establishing a solid pet loss specialist practice.
This a professional level course and with the depth of the material presented you can be sure you will be a respected professional in your field.
*After 30-days there is the option to complete this certification in less than 3-months.
Please reach out if you have any questions. Email at: [email protected]
Get started now!
Wendy Van de Poll, international bestselling author, is a pioneering leader in the fields of pet loss grief and the human-animal bond. She is dedicated to providing an incredible journey for her clients to find virtuosity in their lives through the voice of their animals.
What makes Wendy successful with her clients is that she get’s grief and the voice of animals! She has helped people around the world. "It is my passion to help and share the wisdom available to all of us."
She is compassionate and supportive to all who know her.
Her passion has led her to devote her life to the mission of increasing the quality of life between animals and people no matter what stage they are in their cycle of life!
She is a Certified Life Coach, End of Life and Pet Grief Support Coach, Animal Medium and Communicator. She is the founder of The Center for Pet Loss Grief and an international best-selling and award-winning author and speaker.
She holds a Master’s of Science degree in Wolf Ecology and Behavior and has run with wild wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts and foxes in her backyard. She lives in the woods with her husband, her rescue dog Addie and all kinds of wildlife.